Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Grand Rounds 3.09 is up!

Another excellent edition of Grand Rounds (a weekly collection of the best writing in medical blogs) brought to us by Doctor Anonymous is up here. I was lucky enough to have my entry "An Unwilling Consultant" mentioned this week, and I urge everyone to check out some great writing by other medical bloggers.

To those visiting the Bad Doctor for the first time from Grand Rounds: welcome! I hope you check back often and feel free to leave feedback or topics you would like to see me write about.

Thanks again to Dr. A for his hard work on Grand Rounds. It's a job well done!

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 10:08 AM, Blogger punchberry said...

I found you through Ground Rounds and just wanted to say I really enjoyed looking through your posts! I am going to add you to my links.

 
At 11/21/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger Dr. A said...

Thanks for the plug and thanks for your submission. I know you'll get some traffic coming your way this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google