Sunday, December 11, 2005

Coming Soon...

Just stopping in to get a start on what I hope will be an active blog. For those not in the know, I am currently a first year medical student (M1) at the Medical College of Wisconsin, and we are just beginning our finals week for fall semester. This of course means that I will be responsible for every last detail found in approximately 1500 pages of class notes. I really mean every detail. All is well though, and aside from seeing the inside of the library more than I see my loving wife, I am defeating the scholastic enemy. I may not be updating here before the week is through, but I will endeavor to post a few comments on the results of the week and my mental status on Friday. Should be interesting...

In the meantime, I'll post a couple links to websites I think are helpful for pre-meds, or even those just interested in seeing medical education from the inside. I cannot recommend these sites enough.
http://www.studentdoctor.net
http://www.medschoolready.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google